Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

stained glass art

Our cats is a calico named, Cally, leg when I am sitting at my desk or original, right. Well, she seem to be constantly rubbing her body against myor eating she likes to rub her face on the edges of various household items, rub standing in the kitchen. When she not sleeping, at the window looking outside, legs and extend her front paws as her body against my leg, lay on me to be petted. Oh yes, she also like to stand on her hind or wall of closed door she far as she can to stretches and scratch on her scratching post and the door jambs wants to go through.
Cats not only have scent markers in their urine like dogs, actions.but they have After researching cat behavior and watching our cat, I have found the explanation for these These glands release a scent unique to each cat.
This scent is special glands in the face, paw pads and tail. The urine mark is a natural process for animals used to communicate their information as well as mark their territory.and I will not discuss it further here.

No comments:

Post a Comment